Dr. Nicko Van Someren
- Zona horaria: Europe/Paris
- Fecha: 14 May 2019
- Hora: 19:00 - 20:00
- INFOSECURITY VIP- Mexico City
- 24 Mar 2020
- 08:00 - 18:00
HoraHora Pacifico, USA
IT on Trial — Guilty Until Proven Innocent?
The expectations of IT teams are often in conflict — enable increased employee productivity through technology while protecting the data entrusted to the organization. Privacy laws, such as GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA give organizations parameters to work within and help to ensure accountability. However, in the face of resource constraints and rapidly evolving threats, IT is often caught in the crossfire in choosing where efforts should be focused.
Join our interactive, video panel discussion with experts from two sides — legal and IT — as they lay out a path for harmonious co-existence between working within the law and advancing technology.
- Legal and ethical considerations for data privacy
- The value legal frameworks provide to technological advancement
- Predictions about the direction and increasing importance of privacy laws