- Zona horaria: America/New_York
- Fecha: 22 May 2019
- Hora: 17:00 - 18:00
- INFOSECURITY VIP- Mexico City
- 24 Mar 2020
- 08:00 - 18:00
HoraNew York, USA
2019 Threat Landscape Review
As we move toward the halfway point in the year, it might be a good time to evaluate the effectiveness of your organization’s security posture. According to CyberEdge’s 2019 Cyberthreat Defense Report, 78% of enterprises were victimized by a successful cyber attack last year. Is your organization next?
CyberEdge surveyed 1,200 IT security professionals from 17 countries and 19 industries and learned:
• 56% of organizations were compromised by ransomware
• 45% of ransomware victims paid the ransom
• 13% of a typical IT budget is spent on security
• 84% of organizations are experiencing an IT security skills shortage
• Malware, ransomware, and spear-phishing cause the most headaches
Join LookingGlass’ Vice President of Customer Support, James Carnall, and CyberEdge’s Co-founder & CEO, Steve Piper, as they review insights from CyberEdge’s sixth-annual research study. They’ll also provide answers to important questions, such as:
• What are the weakest links in current security postures?
• What’s standing in the way of IT security professionals?
• What are the hottest security technologies for 2019?